Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Meeting today

Hello,

Today I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to attend the meeting. Anyway, please
let me give you an update regarding the packaging item in the agenda.

The basic idea is that I wanted a jaunty package to make easier to run tests on
different machines without having to deal with bazaar. Hence, I created checkbox
and checkbox-test packages.

checkbox package should contain the same files as in karmic, while checkbox-test
should contain all the test cases in trunk. Otherwise, please let me know. Since
both packages are generated using the latest version in trunk, I've also made
them available for karmic just in case someone finds it useful.

Despite I'm interested in using reasonably up-to-date packages, I'm not exactly
looking for generating them on a daily basis so I'll upload new versions
periodically depending on the amount of changes in trunk.

Best regards,
    Javier