[gnome-desktop-testing] Take a screen shot and save to the report folder

Hi all,

Thanks for creating Mago. It really helps us to create test cases.

We are using mago+ldtp to drive the test cases for our application. Our application is written based on wxPython. Some of the customized UI control with complex hierarchy can not be recognized or controlled by LDTP. We have to generate the key strokes to let the application perform the task. We'd like to take some screen shoot and save it to the report folder together with each test case' report. Is there a mago-offical way to get the folder name of the test report?

Thanks
Scott