Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Call for LDTPv2 testing

Hello,

Thanks for the update Nagappan.

A new mago branch branch has been created so that we can check that the test
cases work fine and make some changes if needed:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mago-contributors/mago/mago-ldtp2

Also, a new python-ldtp package has been uploaded to the mago PPA both for
jaunty and karmic:
https://launchpad.net/~mago-contributors/+archive/ppa

During my tests I've seen that ldtp.launchpad function 'arg' argument has been
renamed to 'args' and that in the past passing arg=[''] worked fine, but now
args=[] is expected. So that small change has been the first one in the
mago-ldtp2 branch.

In addition to this, while running gedit test cases, I've seen that suite
cleanup method fails in this line:
>       result = ldtp.waittillguiexist(
>            self.application.name, self.application.TXT_FIELD)

I've run  debugged at that point and verified that the object exists using
ldtp.getobjectlist and ldtp.getobjectinfo. However, ldtp.waittillguiexists
returns 0 at that point. Would you like me to open this as a bug under LDTP
project or under mago project?

Best regards,
    Javier