Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Using Launchpad as the main repository

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your review! If there is anything which need to be improved
in Tac's code, please feel free to tell him. If his code is good enough
to be accepted, could you please help him check them into the GNOME
testing trunk repository? I think after several times your review to
Tac's code, he will be benefit from your experiences and advices. That
helps a lot.

We have already started our work on GNOME testing community, and hope we
can contribute more to this great project. :)

Thanks,
Regards.
-Tim