[gnome-desktop-testing] New framework and improved documentation

Hello folks,

As I told some of you in the #gnome-testing channel, I have push a new framework to the main branch of gnome-desktop-testing module.

Grab the latest code and start writing tests!

I have updated the documentation with 3 new documents:

1) http://live.gnome.org/DesktopTesting/Documentation/GettingStarted/CreateNewTests This document explain the process to create a new Test Suite based on already available applications in the framework. 2) http://live.gnome.org/DesktopTesting/Documentation/GettingStarted/AddNewApplications Read this document, if you want to extend the framework with new applications
3) http://live.gnome.org/DesktopTesting/Documentation/Design
This is the framework design document. Read it if you want to help hacking the framework or to know more about the internals.

Special thanks to eeejay, that design and implemented most of the runner, and nagappan, who have done a great job with ldtp itself.

Cheers,
Ara.