Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Significant Mago Changes Ahead

Hello all,

With regard to the suite filtering, aside from -n/--suite_name to filter by
suite name (as defined in xml file), there's also the option to filter by suite
file name (with or without the .xml extension) with -f/--suite_file.

Best regards,
    Javier