[gnome-desktop-testing] Questions about setup.py

Hello,

I was looking into setup.py and noticed that the changelog_version function that
parses version from debian/changelog is still there. Since all the debian
directory contents was removed, this function should be removed also and the
version number in the setup function should be directly hardcoded, right?

Regarding other contents of the file, please let me know what's exactly the
functionality of the testing_install_data and testing_install_scripts classes
since I've seen some handling is done with the XSL file and, maybe, that's
something to take into account for the suite discovery changes.

Best regards,
    Javier