[gnome-desktop-testing] Jaunty branch

Note: if you're not running Ubuntu, this email is not that important.

Hello all,

Yesterday, with the latests updates for Karmic (future Ubuntu 9.10), evolution tests were broken. If I fix them, I will break them for Jaunty. That leads us to one thing: it is time to branch Jaunty tests. I created a Jaunty branch before pushing my changes to the evolution tests.

If you're running Jaunty, you could help us getting the branch and try to make it work perfectly in Jaunty.

I will merge fixes from trunk into the Jaunty branch if they apply.

By default, mago trunk works fine in Ubuntu development distribution. That does not mean that it is Ubuntu exclusive. I would love to see branches working for other distributions, just like Jaunty branch works for Ubuntu 9.04.

Cheers,
Ara.