Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Ubuntu Live CD Testing With Mago

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Eitan Isaacson<eitan ascender com> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi :-)

> Recently I got Ubuntu live CDs working with Mago. This is exciting!
> The goal of doing so is twofold:
> 1. Get a pristine testing environment every time you boot with default
> Ubuntu apps.
> 2. Create automated Ubiquity tests.

Wow... That's great :-)

I definitely must to follow it. I hope I can get the next week time
enough to have a look at your work. I usually work with the Ubiquity
(since the very firt version) and I find really useful to have some UI
tests.

> Here are instructions:
> http://mago.ubuntu.com/LiveCDTesting
>
> Here are the config files and scripts I use:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~eeejay/+junk/mago-livecd

Thanks to the pointers :-)

Cheers

--