Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Brand new site

Ara and Fellow Testers,

> I am happy to announce that we have a site for Mago!!
> The new site is a moin moin wiki installation at http://mago.ubuntu.com

Very Nice glad to see one on our mago.

> I have reported a bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mago/+bug/394732) related to
> the theme (we need one!!). Assign it to yourself if you
> like.

Yes I took this due to I am creating the logo, So would like to take this
 too please. I will have a finisher tar file; everyone I hope will take a
look at the finish logos, and we can decide which one(s) we would like
 to use. Also give items to change, create, do different etc.
I am open to suggestions and comments. I know there will be some.

> Also, as our community grows, it is hard to match IRC
> nicknames to real names to Launchpad accounts. Please, add
> your information to this table [1] so we can communicate
> better.

Yes I add some more of my info to the table.

Best Regards,
Leo Jackson
lajjr