[gnome-desktop-testing] Gnome Screenshot Tests

Hi

I am getting up to speed on ldtp and mago.  My first test for gnome-screenshot is working!  There are two more tests I would like to write so it covers the tests under http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Applications/TakeScreenshot.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mikefletcher/mago/gnome-screenshot/revision/106

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to set the value of a combo box!  selectindex('dlgSaveScreenshot','cbo#0', 0) was failing.  It turned out I should have been using comboselectindex.

Before I propose this branch to be merged into mago I have to sign the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.  Is there anything else I should do before proposing the merge?  Besides finishing it :).