Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Gnome Screenshot in Mago

Hello Michael,

As far as I know, nobody is working on Gnome Screenshot test case automation
with mago so I'd say there won't be any duplication if you start working on it.

Anyway, I put in cc the maillist used by the people involved in mago to make
sure about that.

Best regards,
    Javier