[gnome-desktop-testing] Tasks: summary

Hello folks,

I have been triaging bugs (and creating others associated with some
tasks we've been talking about) and ordering them. You are welcome to
complain and/or reassign the task if you think you are not going to have
time to do it (or you just don't want to, which is totally OK ;-) )

Tasks:
1. Splitting TestSuite and Application (LP #369741). Assigned to
jcollado. Importance: High

2. Moving DX, Pidgin and Tweaks to trunk. This should be done by
eeejay.

3. Restructure of the code: Assigned to thekorn. Importance: Medium.

4. Buildbot (#352672): Assigned to thekorn. Importance: Medium.

Log files history (LP #368423). This can be postponed by now. (Low
importance)
SKIP testcases (LP #353823). This can be postponed by now. (Wishlist
priority)

Any other outstanding tasks out there?

Thanks,
Ara.