Re: Moving final mailman lists over to discourse

Hi all,

Yes, please, give us a chance to re-organize translation teams workflow since most teams use mailing lists to distribute work, review translations and welcome new members.

Also Damned Lies integration with Discourse is a critical part (I hope we don't lose email notifications about new PO files uploaded waiting for review)

Thanks in advance

Regards