Re: Moving final mailman lists over to discourse

On Thu, 2022-09-29 at 16:48 +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
For those which should close, they've had very low activity (in some
cases, zero...).

        Hi,
I think you can safely close also the evolution-hackers list. It used
to be used to announce or ask development/developer related
questions/info, but it's not needed anymore. I believe the same
information can go to the evolution-list. In fact, people sometimes ask
user questions on the hackers list, thus the two lists could be
confusing too.

For both, the archives will be preserved, but they won't accept or
distribute any new mail after the end of October.

Could you remind me, please? Will there be a general mail sent to the
lists about the information and a link or inline instructions what to
do and how to still receive mails from the discourse related to the
list, or it's up to the current mailing list owners/admins to send the
sunset announcement to their subscribers? I suppose it's the former,
but I'm not sure.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan