Re: Moving final mailman lists over to discourse

On Sat, Oct 01, 2022 at 12:53:15PM -0500, meg ford via devel-announce-list wrote:
Travel Committee didn’t have any activity during the pandemic travel bans,
but we are using it again now that we’re back to finding travel. Can you
please migrate it?

Sure - you've already got a category on Discourse for the travel
committee, and people can email travel-committee discourse gnome org :)

Neil