Re: Colors in tooltips

On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 3:01 PM arkkimede via desktop-devel-list
<desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi!
I'm developing an application in Gnome using GTK3 + Glade
I would change the background and the foreground of my tooltips.
Please, if possible, could you report a css file that implements this function?
 I googled and tried a lot of suggestions without success.
Thank you so much for your help

If you want all tooltips to have the same style, you can define
a CSS style like this:

tooltip {
 background: red;
 color: blue;
}

If you want tooltips looking different from each other, you can
implement your custom GtkTooltip. See
https://docs.gtk.org/gtk3/class.Tooltip.html

I do not know if this is the right mailing list for those who want to develop applications using gtk3 in
Gnome. If not, please could you suggest the right mailing list.

This mailing list is for discussions related to the development of
GNOME. For application development help, you are better off asking at
https://discourse.gnome.org/c/platform/5