Re: Looking for unit tests written for GNOME 2 back in 2004

Hi,

On Sat, 2021-03-20 at 15:53 +0530, Tejas Sanap via desktop-devel-list wrote:
Hi everyone,

This is going to be a weird request.

But, I'm looking for unit tests that were contributed to the gnome
project back in 2004-2005.

I have been trying to find them somewhere in the code repository, but I
haven't had much luck, yet.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me by sharing links to
the appropriate repositories (back in 2004, gnome was using CVS).

Any sort of help, would be much appreciated. If my question is too wide,
please let me know, and I will try to share more details, that can help
me narrow my search.

Yes this is too wide of an inquiry.

I should point out that at the time of the migration from svn to git,
the svn and CVS history was preserved, so if you are looking for
specific code dating back to 2004 in a module hosted on GNOME
infrastructure, you should still be able to find it in the
corresponding git repository.

Cheers,
    -Tristan