Re: GNOME 3.38.3 stable tarballs due, GNOME 3.36.9 oldstable tarballs due (and more) (responsible: mclasen, alatiera, abderrahim)

Hi maintainers,

We forgot to ensure that ftpadmin is compatible with the new versioning scheme. In short, it's not. So you cannot actually make 40.alpha releases yet. Please hold off on 40.alpha until further notice. We'll figure this out. :)

GNOME 3.38.3 and 3.36.9 can proceed as planned, so now is still a good time to consider whether you have fixes on these branches that merit release.

Michael