Re: sorry if this is the wrong place

Le lundi 14 septembre 2020 à 15:35 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García via
desktop-devel-list a écrit :
This feature is called "Fractional Scaling". There are several
articles related to his explaining how to set different scaling for
two displays in the same system.

Don't want to give you concrete example webpages because I've not
tested them and I don't want to confuse you, but a quick search in
Google might help.

Fractional scaling is about being able to scale by a non multiple, like
125%, 150%, etc. It's quite nice if you need something rendered bigger
(overall, not just the fonts) but don't want to turn your 4K monitor
into a 1080p high resolution surface. Note that this is enabled by
default on latest Ubuntu I believe, it has some issue with legacy X11
application (you might see some blur). To enable, and then restart you
session.

gsettings set org.gnome.mutter experimental-features "['scale-monitor-framebuffer']"
https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/09/enable-fractional-scaling-gnome-linux

This feature request is different though, it's about allowing to change
the font size in the theme per monitor. Note that changing font size
often affect layout and may break the theme. It remains that if there
is enough traction, such feature could possibly be nice, could even
become a per monitor theme and apply to other use cases, like using
high-contrast on LED secondary screens (like some phone overlays, or
action camera secondary screens).

Nicolas

Regards

El lun., 14 sept. 2020 a las 14:52, Francis Grizzly Smit (<