Re: Sound Juicer support and/or EoL

Good point. I'll see about making a release tarball for it. I'd be happy to maintain the flathub repository too, yea.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:05 pm, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 20:48 -0500, Link Dupont wrote:
 I completely agree with these sentiments. It's a valuable piece of
 software that should not be abandoned. I volunteer to take on
 maintainership of it. I've never been a module owner, but this
 sounds
 like a great opportunity to become one.

The upcoming 3.38 release would be a great time to release Dave
Meikle's work on removing the use of the app menu :)

I've also submitted sound-juicer to be added to Flathub so let me know
if you want maintainership there as well:
https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/1806

Cheers