Re: Wrong links in the gnome developer documentation

DevHelp has exactly the same issue.

1. Open DevHelp
2. Search for GtkBox
3. Click GtkBaselinePosition, GtkPackType or GtkOrientation
4. Enjoy

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 18:24, Sébastien Wilmet <foss swilmet be> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 09:59:12PM +0100, Uwe Scholz wrote:
 where can I ask for correction of wrong links in the gnome developer
 documentation?

 In particular, I wanted to report that various links on
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkFileChooserButton.html are
 pointing to the gtk4 version of the documentation. This is wrong
 and gives always a "Not Found" error.

The API docs on https://developer.gnome.org/ are generated by
library-web:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/library-web

In this case (and in a lot of cases), it's the gtk-doc fixxref that is
wrong.

By the way, if you don't know it already, there is the Devhelp app to
read the API docs locally in a more convenient way:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Devhelp

Good week-end,
Sébastien