Re: one desktop, two people, two keyboards and mice

Hey Richard,

If I understood correctly, then the definition you are looking for is
called *multi-seat* (where a "seat" represents a mouse/keyboard/...).

First things first: unless something recently changed, I don't think
multi-seat is supported in any Wayland compositor, so you'll have to
fall back to X for now.

Next, I'm not an expert on this, but apart from some Google searching,
these pages seem to be quite helpful in your journey (especially
depending on your distro):

* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multiseat
* https://wiki.debian.org/Multi_Seat_Debian_HOWTO
* https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xorg_multiseat

Good luck!

Cheers,
Niels

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 8:09 PM Richard Henwood via desktop-devel-list