Re: Want to join

Hi Ismael, welcome to GNOME!

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 10:46 AM Ismael Martinez via
desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

Hey there!
I'm Ismael Martinez from Chile.
I want to start contributing on open source project to get more
knowledge and learn from the biggest projects.
I'm an self-learner developer with a low level programming focus.
I think the best would be low complexity tasks in order to increase my
skills.

Sounds great! We have a Newcomers guide that describes the process of
fixing a bug in a GNOME application. https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/

This should help you get started and also contains information about
the next steps after you made your first contribution.

Let us know if you have any issues while following the newcomers guide.

Happy hacking!

Kind regards!
Ismael Martinez C.