Re: Maintainership of Usage

Hi Adrien,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 10:48 AM Adrien Plazas via desktop-devel-list
<desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi all,

The Usage application seems to be unmaintained since 9 months at least,
while Felipe Borges resigned in due form a few months ago, the
remaining listed maintainer, Petr Štětka, isn't giving any sign of
life on our GitLab instance since at least a year.

Do you mind if I take maintainership over so we can at the very least
fix the build and merge the MRs waiting since now 9 months?

Sure! I'm glad you are interested in it. As I said in my commit
message, I just happen to have too many things on my plate at the
moment. I will be happy to help, but I can't at the moment dedicate
time to develop the app.

Thank you very much for stepping up!

Cheers,
Felipe Borges.