Re: Changes to GitLab runners configuration

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:42 pm, philip chimento gmail com wrote:
Is GJS really the only project that tests merge requests using ASan and LSan? If not, please speak up so we can have a better idea of how many projects are affected.

No, glib-networking also requires asan for every merge request.

We should set a goal to have asan CI for all core apps and libraries.