Re: Changes to GitLab runners configuration

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:48 pm, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Ran it 3 separate times, on 3 different runners, to no avail.

I'm struggling with this currently.

From yesterday:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/pipelines/155550/builds

I have a failed build on flatpak-gcc175 (broken), then a successful build on flatpak-progress (good).

From today:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/pipelines/155799/builds

I have two failed builds on flatpak-gcc176 (also broken) and two failed builds on flatpak-gcc150.fsffrance.org (also broken). My plan is to keep retrying until I get flatpak-progress again. I need a successful build urgently because yesterday's Tech Preview build is super crashy.

Michael