Re: GNOME 3.35.91 released!

Hi, thanks for the hard work.
> If you want to compile GNOME 3.35.91 yourself, you can use the official BuildStream project snapshot:
Where do I find instructions to do so?
Thanks.

Em ter., 18 de fev. de 2020 às 17:34, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> escreveu:
Hi,

GNOME 3.35.91 is now available! This is the second beta release of
GNOME 3.36.

Please note: we are now in string freeze, so be kind to translators and
stop changing strings.

The corresponding flatpak runtimes have been published to Flathub. If
you'd like to target the GNOME 3.36 platform, you can test your
application against the 3.36beta branch of the Flathub Beta repository.

You can also try the experimental VM image, available here for a
limited time only:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta/-/jobs/598561/artifacts/file/image/disk.qcow2

It needs a UEFI bios and a VirtIO GPU to run.

If you want to compile GNOME 3.35.91 yourself, you can use the
official BuildStream project snapshot:

https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.35.91/gnome-3.35.91.tar.xz

The list of updated modules and changes is available here:

https://download.gnome.org/core/3.35/3.35.91/NEWS

The source packages are available here:

https://download.gnome.org/core/3.35/3.35.91/sources/

WARNING!
--------
This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 3.36, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our 3.35 wiki page:

https://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

Happy Tuesday,

Michael