Re: Epiphany memory corruption problem

On Tue, 2019-09-03 at 06:42 -0500, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 4:41 PM, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
The bug report shows valgrind crashes on startup. I've tried to get
working asan build of Tech Preview, but haven't been successful.

If anyone is willing to help with asan, that would be great.
Unfortunately we never solved this and our 3.34 is going to be
crashy
and bad. :( The only hope I see is to deploy asan in our Tech
Preview
stream.

Maybe release 3.32.x as a 3.34 instead if that's the problem?