Hard code freeze is here ❄

Hi developers,

As of 45 minutes ago, we are now in hard code freeze for GNOME 3.34.0! No further code changes may be made without permission from release team.

The goal of this freeze is to improve the quality of GNOME 3.34. If you think a code change will improve quality, has low risk of regression, and is important enough that it shouldn't wait until 3.34.1, then please don't hesitate to mail <release-team gnome org> to ask for an exception. We don't bite. (Usually. ;)

Now go take a break from developing! You've earned it! Just don't forget the 3.34.0 tarball deadline on next Monday, September 9.

Thanks for making GNOME 3.34 great,

Michael