Re: Annual Gitlab Statistics, anyone?

Hi,

I've added gjs. Please, check it here:
http://46.101.128.86:5601

I hope to have some time during following days to fix some issues.

Best regards,

---
Manrique

El lun., 11 mar. 2019 a las 6:52, <philip chimento gmail com> escribió:
On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 3:44 PM Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Just a kick update and just wondering if there could be someone interesting on moving this forward.

I have updated the GrimoireLab instance, so now, you can filter activity by project even for GitLab issues and merge requests. There are some new panels, like the Efficiency one for issues and merge requests. For example for merge requests:

Having said that, there is still some work pending on some panels, fixing some affiliation data, control access to data, and adding missing projects. And of course, minor bugs, but I think it could be usable for the Foundation and people interested in knowing more about what's going in GNOME development.

I would like to release the config files and the docker-compose.yml thing in a public open source repository, so anyone could contribute. What do you think? Anyone willing to help?

For those wondering how the config file for projects to track does look like, this is the current one:
[...]

What do you think?

Thank you very much and best regards,

---