Re: New Matrix IRC bridge server

Whoops, seems this is still not fully set up, stand by for the announcement :-)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 16:02, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

As you might know we have IRC bridge for Matrix that we use for newcomers and other people of the community in an unofficial way. There has been quite a few complains about the performance of the IRC bridge and messages being dropped, so yesterday Matthew from Matrix kindly spin up a standalone server for our IRC bridge to ensure a better experience with the service.

Feel free to send here your feedback about it here. I will send it back to Matthew or he will take a look here.

Hope this works better for all of you!