Heads-up: possible breakage in the master flatpak runtime

Hi GNOMErs,

it's that time of the year again, we're updating our flatpak runtimes to the master branch of freedesktop-sdk (what will become 19.08). There are some major changes in it, so please report any issues you find.

Notably, mesa has been split out as an extension. There are also new cross-toolchains extensions. The platform extensions should be available on the gnome-nightly repo, but you'll need to use the freedesktop-sdk repo if you want to use sdk extension (rust for instance).

Nightly apps may be broken (as in refuse to start) for up to 24h until they're rebuilt against the new ABI, so if you depend on a nigtly app don't update today.
< br>
Cheers,

Abderrahim
GNOME Release Team