Re: Clarifications regarding GNOME Online Accounts

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 12:57 PM, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
It's not clear to me how g-o-a can continue to exist, then. Also, Epiphany's Safe Browsing support. (How do Firefox and Chromium make this work?)

Turns out it's a new restriction that took effect on January 16, 2019. So probably we've only been in violation for one month now. (You can see the previous version of the terms of use are from 2011 and do not include that requirement.)

Anyway, we can't have secrets in the build, so we don't have a lot of options. Maybe not any options. At least, I don't see any.

Michael