Re: GNOME 3.31.90 released

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 1:26 AM <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
we have entered feature freeze, UI freeze, and API freeze

The i18n team would also like to remind you that we have also entered
String change announcement period. That means you should send us an
email if you make any changes that introduces new untranslated or
fuzzy strings. This is not a freeze yet, you do not need approval from
us.

We would also appreciate if you could try your best to make any such
changes *before* string freeze (in two weeks).

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker