Re: GitLab mirror considered harmful

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 8:59 PM, Christopher Davis via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
If we keep the mirrors around, then we should at the very least ensure that pull requests aren't able to be opened at all
on the repos.

GitHub doesn't allow disabling pull requests, that's why we have the auto-close bot. I believe someone from GNOME asked supporting this previously and they told us no.

FWIW I don't care if we leave the mirror up now that we have the auto-close bot.

Michael