Re: Windows runner for CI now generally available!

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 10:49 AM Carlos Soriano via desktop-devel-list
<desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Good news! Thanks to OpenAtMicrosoft and our staff we have set up a Windows runner for the GNOME/ group.
Right now it's a single runner with the "windows" tag attached, feel free to use it as you see fit.

Is there any documentation for the runner? Like which executor is
used, what is installed on it and where, can it handle parallel builds
etc.