Re: Missing releases and state of 3.33.90

hey,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019, 4:23 PM Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Ah!! I thought it was intentional (more testing needed or something) as
usually release team would chase as well. I didn't expect it just to be
forgotten, else I would not have used d-d-l. Sorry for possibly being
impolite.
it wasn't forgotton, but it was very late and i wasnt giving it the priority i should have... so your email was good..

Ray