Re: Some nigthly flatpaks are failing to build

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 5:51 PM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Is there any way to get notification for build failures here? I frequently don't end up seeing the build failures. Email sent to people listed in the project's DOAP maybe?

Unfortunately there's currently no way to be notified of build failures.

Until there is, I think that means there is no expectation that projects actually build. :)

Michael