Re: Heads up: Geary mainline development branch renamed to `mainline`

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 13:31, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
So hardcoding the name "mainline" to the list of branches that Damned Lies' looks up resolves the problem for you... and tomorrow another maintainer decides to rename it's master branch to whatever_non_offensive_name and DL breaks again until a patch is submited... no, sorry but this is not a solution for this.

I agree, which is why I have been working to fix it places where it's hard coded.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>