Re: [GSoC] Mentors registration

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 08:46, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello everyone,

It's time for mentors to register for GSoC!

Please fill this form and we will invite you to the GSoC program in Google's website. It's a Google Form, if you want to provide the information in some other way let us know and we will figure something out with you.

Also, please subscribe to the mentors mailing list if you haven't done so yet. We will send required information for mentors in that list.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at soc-admins gnome org or any of us on IRC.

Have a nice day,
GSOC admins