Re: Upcoming evolution-data-server API changes (libical-glib + more)

On Mon, 2019-04-15 at 08:50 +0200, Milan Crha via desktop-devel-list
wrote:
On Fri, 2019-04-12 at 14:48 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
I'm guessing you looked at tarballs rather than git modules.

      Hi,
yeah, sort of, I used Fedora repoquery to check for dependencies.

"phonemgr", the module name for gnome-phone-manager is archived and
hasn't seen a release for 6 years, so I guess it could be removed
from your list:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Archive/phonemgr

I see. It's still available in Fedora (possibly in other
distributions
as well) and I do not feel like being the reason to drop it. I've no
idea about the users of it, similarly with the other dependencies.
I'd
like to keep alive as many projects as I can. I mean, unless the
Archive forbids me to create the branch I'll do it anyway, to be
available for anyone still using or packaging the project(s).

Archived sources can't be modified, you'll have to put that through the
distributions.

Cheers

      Bye,
      Milan