Re: [GitLab] Gravatar vs libravatar

Forgot to mention: The obvious upside of Gravatar is that seems to be used by lot of people, and those are probably okay with using it. Having faces in GitLab is nice so people see something more than just nicknames, it feels more human and welcoming.

On the other hand, if changing to libravatar is well supported by us and we start using it it looks like an easy win-win for privacy-aware tools and people.