App menu retirement: progress update

Hi everyone,

Hopefully everyone should be aware of the ongoing initiative to retire application menus. It's almost a month since I announced the initiative, so I wanted to provide a progress update.

The headline is that 23 out of 62 apps have had their app menus removed. A breakdown of the 39 apps that are still to be fixed:
  • Merge request pending: 7
  • Issue filed but no merge request: 6
  • No issue filed: 26
So we've made some good progress, but there's also a way to go. In particular, we're going to need help with those apps that might not be actively maintained. So, if you have time, do take a look at the list and help out, either by filing issues or fixing them.

A full list of unfixed apps is in the footer to this email.

Allan
--

Apps that still have app menus

Pending merge request