Re: This video is dedicated to all of you

Feeding the troll: You seem to abandon GNOME and retry it every other month, thanks for share your rantings.

There're different desktops because there're different visions. Why you bother with GNOME? You're free to get involved and fight for your ideas, but in the end, this project is successful because it has one direction, is just it's not your direction.

In totally ok, with a video about pros and cons of GNOME (showing other real existing solutions) that would help to get traction on your ideas, but take note that type of video could make people think (oh nice GNOME does that in that way, I rather much prefer that!) Up to you create that video (I recall you did in past)