Re: Renaming gitg project file to GNOME Commits

I'm fine with idea of giving it a fresh name. Gitg never really made sense to me, though I never knew the reasoning behind it.

GNOME Commits might be clear to all people familiar with git, but for the average user they might think it's an activist app or something. Or like a charity app. This might not be a legitimate concern, just a thought