gtkdoc help wanted tickets

hi,

for the near future I won't be able to work on gtk-doc feature requests.
I am cleaning up the code to make it testable and converting the silly
integrations tests into unit tests. This will help to get pasring
issues/bugs under control with less chance of causing regressions.

Here are the current feature requests, if someone would like to help:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-doc/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&label_name[]=4.%20Help%20Wanted&label_name[]=4.%20Newcomers

Remember, it is now python, so no perl knowledge needed anymore.

Also is there someone who could help to turn gtkdoc into something that
can be published on pypy, so that people can pull the latest with pip?

Thanks,

Stefan