Element in GTK which can be used for graphs

Dear all,

I am currently working on a tool to monitor and overclock a graphics card with Python3+GTK. As part of the monitoring tool, I have been using the python matplotlib library. However, I am looking for a graph type element which integrates better inside all the GTK3 widgets I use. I was hoping some of you could maybe help to guide me towards this. What, well supported, options do I have to do this?

For those of you interested what the project is. You can find it here: https://github.com/BoukeHaarsma23/WattmanGTK

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,