Re: Migration of non-core apps Was: Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

Whops sorry, your comment in the issue slipped my inbox.

gnome-commander is not migrated. bugzilla-migration is an admin user that is used for testing migrations. My comment https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/83#note_24426 still stands, there is a bug that needs fixing before a migration can happen.

Cheers