Re: evolution-data-server D-Bus service version change in 3.29.3

On Fri, 2018-06-08 at 09:42 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
I don't *assert* that it was unnecessary... but I kind of *hope* it
was unnecessary...

        Hi,
you are right, it was unnecessary. I gave it a try (I really shouldn't
be that lazy) and the GDBus proxy doesn't panic when some method is not
available (I've been afraid that the application will not run), it only
errors when the method is called with something like:

   GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod:
   No such method 'RefreshBackend'

which is perfectly fine from my point of view, thus I changed the D-Bus
version back.

I'm sorry for a false call.

        Bye,
        Milan